“Great for the price.”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Clinton, Tennessee
“Great for the price.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have went down to Cartersville a couple of times to see my husband who works down there. We got a King suite which had the pull out sofa bed. We have three children two used the pullout and the other was in his crib. It worked out great. The rooms were big enough for the kids to move around and the beds were much more comfortable than the Hilton Garden Inn that we had stayed at previously. Although the Hilton was very nice the same room there was 150. a night and at the Fairfield it was just 109. Plus I liked the beds better. Staff was great and they offered a free breakfast which is more than the Hilton did. So I will defiantly be booking with them instead of the Hilton next trip.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Carrie C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The hotel where I usually stay was booked for this week so decided on Fairfield. I AM a Marriott member but received no special considerations. The bed is nice and bathroom large, the rooms however are quite small. Worked out ok for the week. Didn't eat breakfast due to crowded area, just had coffee in the room.

Room Tip: basic room at convenient location
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DBinGA
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Our room was very neat, clean, and quiet with a comfortable bed. However, I was surprised the room did not have a full length mirror.
The facility is somewhat isolated except for a BP gas station and McDonald's. There are several restaurants upon driving into Cartersville.
The breakfast area was very busy with limited selections and long lines. Consequently, we dined at McDonald's.
Our overall experience was very good and would recommend the facility to other travelers who appreciate a clean and quiet room at one of the less congested exits along Interstate 75 near the Atlanta area..

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rustco
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel was very clean. Which is wonderful!!! This front desk staff needs training she was on a personally phone while I waited to check in.
She was talking about how sick she was and that she was going to the ER when she got off from work.It was 4 and she had to work until 11. She then was sleepy so she was checking me in with her mouth open and yawning. Then after we got checked in and went back down stairs we were told that the pool was closed (this was at 5:00pm) and it would not open until 11 the next day. I ask for a discount since I could not use the pool and that was what we had planned for the evening. I was told it does not work like that.
I think with training of the staff or a new front desk person this hotel is clean and I would stay again. Maybe she should have taking the day off and went to the doctor.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were in Cartersville for a family reunion and decided to stay in this Fairfield because of its location. This is one of the newer ones which we have found to be of consistent high quality. We were worried about the noise because the state little league tournament was in town but the quiet hours were strictly enforced. Two hours after leaving the hotel I realized I had left my camera in the room. We called the hotel and they immediately sent someone up to find it and held it for sister-in-law who was still staying there. Their quick response put my mind at ease and their help in getting it back to me saved the rest of my vacation.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank TxMelindaS
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very nice hotel, seems to be new or recently updated! Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean! Bathroom was nice and very clean! Would definitely stay here again as a stopping point either to or from Florida!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank OSUBucksRN
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We found that Fairfield Inns are the Place to Stay! We were heading down to FL through GA on I-75 to Orlando in JUNE 2012 for my son who was seeing a specialist there. We stopped first at going down at Macon GA and stayed at one for our first time - then upon getting to the resort my wife booked - left there due to many issues - to the Fairfield Inn Sea World - which was a 5 star stay as well (I messed up on the dot thing when I reviewed it) so - from that point on we were hooked. I had Fairfield Inn on my Droid phone under Google maps - so when this one came up on a long road trip - we stopped - went over to the Red Lobster for dinner - came back to this huge VERY CLEAN and quiet king suite room for the night - ate a great breakfast the next morning - and left for home well rested. The staff were polite and security was great there.
I signed up for the rewards card - will be staying at Fairfield Inns from now on!!! They are the best value and very high end inside and out - Thanks Guys!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank T W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cartersville
Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville
#1 of 23 in Cartersville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint
Mainstay Suites Cartersville - Emerson Lake Point

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville? Share your experiences!