“Good value, great service, and one of the nicer Fairfields we've stayed in.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were in Cartersville for a family reunion and decided to stay in this Fairfield because of its location. This is one of the newer ones which we have found to be of consistent high quality. We were worried about the noise because the state little league tournament was in town but the quiet hours were strictly enforced. Two hours after leaving the hotel I realized I had left my camera in the room. We called the hotel and they immediately sent someone up to find it and held it for sister-in-law who was still staying there. Their quick response put my mind at ease and their help in getting it back to me saved the rest of my vacation.

1  Thank TxMelindaS

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Very nice hotel, seems to be new or recently updated! Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean! Bathroom was nice and very clean! Would definitely stay here again as a stopping point either to or from Florida!

1  Thank OSUBucksRN
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We found that Fairfield Inns are the Place to Stay! We were heading down to FL through GA on I-75 to Orlando in JUNE 2012 for my son who was seeing a specialist there. We stopped first at going down at Macon GA and stayed at one for our first time - then upon getting to the resort my wife booked - left there due to many issues - to the Fairfield Inn Sea World - which was a 5 star stay as well (I messed up on the dot thing when I reviewed it) so - from that point on we were hooked. I had Fairfield Inn on my Droid phone under Google maps - so when this one came up on a long road trip - we stopped - went over to the Red Lobster for dinner - came back to this huge VERY CLEAN and quiet king suite room for the night - ate a great breakfast the next morning - and left for home well rested. The staff were polite and security was great there.
I signed up for the rewards card - will be staying at Fairfield Inns from now on!!! They are the best value and very high end inside and out - Thanks Guys!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank T W
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a clean and nice property. We stayed 1 night because our power had gone out and we thought we'd make a trip down to Atlanta. Breakfast was decent. Rooms are a bit smaller than what I'm used to. I wouldn't want to stay here for a long time with a family but it was a nice size fora night stay.

Great front desk team and housekeep service.

Located just under .3 miles from I75.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TNLZ
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The rooms were very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable and clean. Nice pool area and has a 24 hour workout room. The only thing that made me not rate this excellent was for a new hotel every room didn't have a refrigerator and microwave. You can ask at front desk and they might be able to move one to your room and the breakfast hours are to short-but very good hotel and I was there 2 weeks.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Overall, very pleased. Staff was friendly (but failed to answer phone when I called from my room). Rooms were clean with everything in working order. Great bedding. Towels were subpar for Marriot brand. Breakfast was fair to good, but ends way too early. This was a great hotel for my kids.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We had stayed a month in Florida in January. Driving back to Kansas City, we wanted to get past the Atlanta traffic. We decided to stop here, as we are Marriott members. We were surprised that we were automatically upgraded to a suite! First time that has happened for us.It was wonderful! Two beautiful rooms, all ultra modern decor, two flat screen tvs, etc. We were happy campers. The staff was very helpful. The hotel looked brand new, very clean, and a great bed.
The area of Cartersville is very pretty. Hilly, woodsy and scenic. We drove into the main town for dinner, not far. You did not have to cross the interstate or get into traffic.
Enjoyed our stay here immensely, and will look for it again this next winter. I can completely recommend this hotel for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cartersville
Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cartersville
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cartersville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville? Share your experiences!