“Food was slow getting out, but overall everything else was good!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #68 of 160 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cartersville, Georgia
“Food was slow getting out, but overall everything else was good!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I usually take my son to the IHOP because he likes to eat breakfast for lunch or dinner. We went on April 1st around 2pm, and there were only two other table in the restaurant at the time. As usually the service was slow, as was the food as it took a long time for it to cook even though the establishment was not busy. This seems to happen every time at this particular IHOP. We waited for almost 5 minutes before anyone even greeted us at the door, and that only happened because one of the waitresses leaving saw us and decided to seat us before she left. Our server was very friendly, and she did check on us several times. This is a huge plus, as was the fact that the food was great. I had the Red Velvet pancakes and they were light and fluffy. The rest of the food we got (eggs, bacon, sausage) was all well cooked. The only problem is that the service on getting the food out is terribly slow, but overall everything else seemed fine once we got seated. I would recommend stopping at this particular IHOP if you are traveling down I-75, but only if you have plenty of time to spare because the service is slow no matter what time of day, and gets worse during peak rush hours. Notice that the service gets a poor rating from me for the simple fact that the kitchen can't get their act together, but the wait staff was friendly and efficient and unfortunately there isn't a way to differentiate the two on trip advisor.

• Visited April 2013

Mount Vernon, Missouri
“Good Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ate here for our evening and had breakfast selections. Food was good and server was very friendly!

Visited March 2013
Calhoun, Georgia
“Good....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been here several times and it is very good.. I don't think i have had a bad experience here at all.. the food has always been great.. service always great.. i know now not to go on Sunday right after Church... wow it is packed so im not the only one who really likes this food..

• Visited February 2013
Rome, Georgia
“Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Food was what you would expect from an IHOP, but the service and the sweet tea was excellent. Prices are reasobale. I recommend the blueberry pancakes

Visited March 2013
SE USA
“Still good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I always love the BOGO deals offered by ihop as well as the coupons from writing reviews. There were some new items on the menu and a new menu format, which I liked better. The child's menu was on back of the large menu and you didn't have to deal with another menu. The fare was delicious; strawberry crepe, chocolate pancakes. The restaurant even "created" eggs Benedict for one of my party and this item does not appear as such on the menu.
The only criticism I would have is that, there was something spilled at the door of the kitchen, where most customers pass by and a couple of empty creamer cups on the floor. I think this all was due to the large number of customers at that particular hour and there were a couple of trainees working, too. Our order was a little slower coming out than usual. Taking these few criticisms into account, I am still a fan of ihop!

• Visited February 2013