“The worst huddle house I have ever been in.”
Review of Huddle House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #91 of 159 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The cook had sores on his face continously touching without washing his hands.Even before that the waitress was rude and took us 10 minutes before were even recognized in the restaurant.We left without eating.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Just like every other Huddle House I've ever been to. I heard that it had been mis-managed and this was the reason it shut down, but it's finally open again. I have just always preferred Huddle House to Waffle House (which is next door), and so has my husband. It's a typical greasy Huddle House, but it's good!

Reviewed July 27, 2008

Good greasy food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 5, 2008

Eh...it's open 24hrs. what do you expect.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Huddle House? Share your experiences!