“OMG. Food is AMAZING.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Alberta
“OMG. Food is AMAZING.”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Staff and owners are incredibly nice and friendly, and the food is AMAZING. Try the catfish - it's wonderful.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank justmeAlberta

Barnesville, Georgia
“Best rib eye steak for your money!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My buddy and I went in one night after reading all the reviews about his place. I ordered the Rib eye specail, and while waiting we tried a sample of Jalapeno cornbread. I'm really picky about cornbread, but this one was moist and it had just the right amount of heat.
Dinner time was crowded but the steak was great. My buddy had the pulled pork sandwiched and he liked it.
So the next night, I just went on my on to get another taste of the Ribs. eehhhh, it was dry and not so moist. For something that was dry smoked, at least the bone should fall off easily, but no. And the corn bread was dry that night. I should have asked who the cook was the previous night but I was only here for a week.
Overall, if you want the best steak dinner for a great price, this is the place. But if your dying for some awesome ribs, go somewhere else.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Wetdawg
Carrollton, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Motivated management needs to fire their help”
Reviewed April 19, 2009

First visit was more than gracious, offered samples of canjun specialties. Food was good, portions generous. Second visit, owner-manager was not there. We sat for 5 minutes without a nod from the waitress. We got up and left and have not been back.

1 Thank Razor38
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The BBQ sandwich is good...”
Reviewed August 24, 2008

The BBQ sandwich is good and stew is so-so. Great ice tea. They're on my list on west GA visits.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook