“Great place!”

Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge
Ranked #1 of 152 Restaurants in Carrollton
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Chef/Owner. Freshly prepared, fresh fish and seafood, banquet room, large party, caterings, weddings, rehearsal dinner and corporate events.
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Great service and great food! Our whole family really enjoyed our dinner. Would definitely go back if we are in the area again!

Tano P, Owner at Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Aloha, come and see us again soon. Mahalo nui loa

There are newer reviews for Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Yummm!!! I had PELE’S NOODLE (VERY SPICY)
Stir fry with jalapenos, green & red peppers and onions in basil sauce with fat noodles. I had it without shrimp or chicken....just vegetarian. Best meal I had during my 4 day stay in Carrollton. Unfortunately for me, because they serve a lot of seafood, it smelled fishy in there. But their drinks are very good! Kahuna Punch was delicious!

Tano P, Owner at Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Mahalo for the review Marci. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Little Hawaiian is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Carrollton!!! I love the atmosphere and the food is GREAT! The she crab soup is yummy:) Always satisfied when I leave here.

Tano P, Manager at Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Aloha Michelle V. We love you. See you soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Wonderful food! Both the standard menu and nightly specials menu have outstanding selections. The fish dishes on the specials are not to be missed. A favorite is Grouper with coconut miso sauce over rice noodles.

Tano P, Owner at Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Aloha Resqtek,

We are having fun cooking we like to create different flavor. Our ALOHA & MAHALO for you review. See you soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My son works at the University & lives near by, we find it one of the best in town. You always find a lot of locals, university employee's & students eating here. Food great, we stop every time we are in town.

Aloha Steve R,
We appreciate your review and I please come back to visit us soon. UWGA is an awesome supporter for our community. Mahalo!