“A Favorite When in Carrollton”

The Border Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 164 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed November 23, 2016

Whenever I'm in Carrollton, the Border is always one of my lunch or dinner stops. Chips and salsa are always plentiful ~ the beer is cold ~ and their entrees are always good... especially their enchiladas for dinner.

2  Thank PapaK60
Gimenezfl, Owner at The Border Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My son and his new wife used The Border to cater their wedding reception. I will admit that I was a little skeptical, but The Border proved me wrong. All of the food was delicious. My favorites were the chicken, the guacamole, and the queso dip. Everyone I spoke with said how much they enjoyed everything. In addition, The Border staff did a great job of setting up, serving, and cleaning up afterward.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Food was good and the service was good too. I recommend this restaurant. La comida es buena y la atención. Recomiendo este restaurante.

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Service was slow, nothing special about the fish tacos, I have eaten better and I certainly have eaten worse. Again, nothing special!

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

This is one of the oldest Mexican restaurants in Carrollton. They serve classic Mexican food and their service is outstanding. Located near the State University of West Georgia. I highly recommend this place if you are in the mood for Mexican food. Authentic Mexican decor.