“Normally Not a Fan of Chicken Soup - This One Fabulous!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Highland Deli & Grill

Highland Deli & Grill
Ranked #3 of 148 Restaurants in Carrollton
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A taste o' Scotland and wee bit more... Welcome friends, to the Highland Deli and Grill! Come on in and enjoy a hot lunch with us. Try one of our delicious sandwiches with Boar's Head brand meats and cheeses stacked high on fresh baked bread. We've got pipin' hot soup made fresh every single mornin' and daily specials big enough to fill the belly of a full grown Scottish Coo!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Normally Not a Fan of Chicken Soup - This One Fabulous!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

Have eaten several times here and each soup and sandwich was REALLY GOOD! It's just a little pricey but staff friendly and everything I have had was delish. That's saying a lot!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank L J

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

The best Sandwich I have ever had!!! try the Dunbar It Is Very Good..... My Wife And I Eat Here All The Time....

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank dnttrdonme
Atlanta Area
“Great things sometimes come in small packages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We ate at the Highland today. But we probably eat there 4-6 times a year. It's just 15 miles from home. I hadn't thought of doing a TripAdvisor review before, but I saw the sticker on their front door today.

The Highland is a small storefront location "on the square" in Carrollton. They serve inside, and weather permitting out on the walkway in front.

My favorite sandwich has always been the Aberdeen Wrap: beef, bacon, and bleu cheese, wrapped in a thin flatbread. Yummy. Today I decided to be adventurous and tried the Welshman. This one is roast beef and provolone, topped with a white sauce and chopped cabbage, panni grilled French bread. I'm guessing I would love any of their sandwiches!!

We definitely recommend for a delicious informal lunch.

fayetteville
“Great food, service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

A great mom and pop place. It's a small shop off the square. They have the best sandwiches and soups. The sandwiches are unique and fresh. We also eat here when visiting our daughter.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Don't forget dessert!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This little place is great for lunch. They have unique sandwiches and delicious soups. The best part was the amazing homemade scone. I ordered mine to-go not aware that is was going to be fresh from the oven. It even came with a side of homemade whipped cream! The nice part is it wasn't overly sweet so I didn't need a nap afterwards. Must try!