The Room smelt of mold! I went to use the coffee machine and when i opened up the unit it had an old coffee bag full of mold. The Clock radio didn't work. The window opens but doesn't have screens and room was infested by bugs when i got back. The staff is loud in the morning not considerate of people working late shifts and wanting ro sleep in.
I travel the world on business and this has been by far my worst experience ever!
It is suited for teenage partiers (Many of them here my entire stay.More