“Healthy food choices with local eclectic flair.”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
“Healthy food choices with local eclectic flair.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very highly recommend the pulled pork sandwich (with cream cheese). Ok, they do have LOTS of healthy choices. I had 2 very good soups there: vegetable and the curry vegetable. Pita Frampton was good and I liked the name. :) I am a 50ish year old woman but my 17 year old son likes it too. We eat at corner cafe often when we are in town.

Decatur, GA
“Local flavor, a little offbeat, but good and fun”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The menu looks a little strange with cream cheese on just about everything, but they pull it off nicely. Not so much as to overwhelm, more like a seasoning. Certainly sandwiches and combos you won't find many other places, much less in Carrollton. The patrons ranged from business suit types to the college crowd. Decor is more than a little funky with lots of original artwork on the walls. Service was busy but attentive.

• Visited February 2013
Americus, Georgia
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was in the area on business and wanted some local flair -- this was perfect! I had the Turkey in the Straw: Cream Cheese, Bacon, Turkey, Strawberry Vinaigrette, Monterey Jack and Baby Greens (minus dairy on a whole wheat pita) and it was so yummy I've been having dreams about it! I would drive 3 hours from home to have another one of these super delicious sandwiches!! The three people who ate with me raved about their meals and, like me, cleaned their plates.

• Visited February 2013
Rainsville
“Very good food. Large portions at a very reasonable price.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This was a great find during business travels. Good service and great food. A little different but I love to surprise my taste buds. I will be stopping back in when I am in town.

Carrollton, Georgia
“Great place”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Great sandwiches, a bit different, but very creative. Our family enjoy this place and always consistence with the service and food. This is one place must visit in Carrollton.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!