“Food is Great, Service Sucks”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #4 of 158 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 24, 2012

If you're looking for a quality sandwich locally then this is your place. Come prepared to wait, and get spotty service. Sometimes the waiter/waitress is great, sometimes not so much.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

As another reviewer stated, this place is definitely hip and eclectic, and preferred by many local artists and musicians. Very unique vibe... there's just nothing else like it!

The handful of times that I've been to this restaurant, the service has always been fast and efficient, but I haven't always encountered the most friendly waitresses. They've never gotten my order wrong or failed to quickly replenish my drink, though.

Food is excellent. Pita chips with dip are great, and be sure to try the Rosemary's Baby Daddy. It is out of this world!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I saw the good reviews and had to try the Corner Cafe. I try to avoid the franchise restaurants and usually am pleased with the results of my scan of the reviews. The three of us started with the spinach artichoke dip with bagel chips. When the chips ran out, the dip was so good that I finished it with a spoon! There were 31 sandwiches to choose from; twelve of them vegetarian. I had a delicious vegetarian burger. My friends also were enthusiastic about their meals. The service was a bit slow, but I didn't mind because this seems to be a place to go and enjoy conversation with good friends.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Food is freshly prepared, bread is excellent. calzones are out of this world! Great menu selection, from vegetarians to the meat eaters! Nite time is different, poem readings, great entertainment!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

My co-worker and I went to pick up an order for the office ladies. The Cashier was very rude because we called in several orders and wanted to pay seperately. She went on and on how we should encourage our co-workers to bring cash to work so we could pay in one lump sum. She also stated they would have to implement a policy against large orders. As she was ranting and raving, all we got was a large fake smile. Our complany has placed many orders over the years and given them plenty of business. We won't be back and will tell everyone we know of this. We will go to Mcdonalds or Zaxby's next time where they always have a smile and encourage large orders and never complain of paying seperately.

2  Thank corry b