“Delicious food”

Add it.
Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #50 of 164 Restaurants in Carrollton
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

I love to eat here when in Carrollton. I personally prefer them over Chipotle. Nachos, burritos, quesadillas you name it. This is the place to get filled up.

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Very good food and great value for the money, always fast and fresh, 100 times better than that other fast food taco joint..

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I like the food. The problem I have with this place is it doesn't look clean. The trash behind the counter was spilling over onto the floor. Tables needed cleaning off. Flies everywhere. Floor needed to be swept. It's a typical franchise with an absentee owner.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

I can not understand why they can not do something about their salsa. Of the seven groups eating while we were there I did not see anybody eating salsa.

Reviewed February 1, 2016

Only 2 or 3 booths empty and several people in line when we walked in. The employees steadily waited on customers. Food was at a good temperature and had a good taste.