“Fun and Delicious!”

The Lazy Donkey
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I promised myself that I would remember what I ordered, because it was SO GOOD that it's what I want to order the next time I visit the Lazy Donkey...but of course I've forgotten. But whatever it was, it was FABULOUS. I was with a large group with kids, and we sat out on the covered patio and it was perfect. Our waitress was a sweetheart, and I've heard it's even more fun when the mariachi band is wandering around!

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

when we got there, they were packed. We were seated right away. The margaritas were fantastic. The salsa is very good. I ordered Camarone ala diablo. it was extraordinary! The bill was reasonable. The atmosphere was perfect. what else is there to say?

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Was our first time. Nice and Friendly staff. The food wasn't the best, not true mexican but a pretty good southern take on it (didn't care for the tamale, it was dry). I will have to try other things as we will go back.
I think the drinks keep a lot of people coming back in, they are good and if drinks are what your lookinging for by all means get one. If I could give 3 1/2 stars I would but the girls waiting on us got them the 4 stars.
All and all a good place to go and relax and enjoy yourselves if you want a little mexican.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I wasn't real impressed with the inside. I know they remodeled it not too long ago, so I thought it should be alittle nicer. The table was a little sticky, greasy maybe, even my husband commented on it. Nothing a little hot water and bleach wont cure. But from then on it got better. Our waitress was wonderful, at first she was kind of quiet but once she opened up she was wonderful and so was her service. The drinks were fabulous. My husband had the Mexican Mule? Anyway he loved it which made him happy which made me happy. I had the Carnitas Asada, very good. Could have used alittle more guac but that's just me. My food was good. My husband had? I don't remember, it was good and he was full? What? Your full? The portions are definetly worth the money. Will we go back, yes.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great food, wonderful atmosphere, and super service. Dine-in or take out...the food is great!.
This Icon of restaurants in the West Georgia area is a great place to visit! Good portions of food and if you enjoy specialty drinks, they have a bunch!

2  Thank abrewer426

Been to The Lazy Donkey? Share your experiences!