“Huge Cupcakes”
Review of Simply Cupcakes - CLOSED

Simply Cupcakes
Reviewed October 27, 2013

These cupcakes are the best ever!!! They are huge!! Cupcakes in Atlanta are small in comparision, and the cupcakes in Atl cost a lot more. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Simply Cupcakes

Reviewed September 11, 2013

These cupcakes are the bomb. Wonderful flavors and great variety. Good price for the cupcakes are huge. Also the customer service was awesome.

1  Thank Hobell
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Five of us stopped in and each got a different flavor. Took them to go and got in the car and began eating them. After two bites I didn't like mine at all. We each took a bite of each other's thinking another flavor would be better. Unfortunately, no one finished theirs and we looked for a garbage can to throw them out. :(

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have not yet had one of their cupcakes - but the Macadamia Nut stuffed cookies (2 perfect cookies filled with icing then dipped in what I think is white chocolate or white chocolate fudge?) - WOW - worth the trip alone!

The guy behind the counter, I think, is the owner? Really friendly and helpful ...not to mention patience as I took more time than a 4 year old to make up my mind.

Plus - they have a rib shack on one side and a ham company on the other - plus the movie theatre right there - too easy to get a full meal before going to see the movie.....and these cookies are way better than over-priced popcorn!

1  Thank Haole88