“Olive Garden”

Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 156 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We ate here because it was close to the hotel and we were not familiar with the area. The server was attentive. The food was good. The prices were high, especially in comparison to local eateries.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Well, after the waiter called me an "oddball" (because I ordered a different soup than my three friends), I was sort of turned off! He also disappeared at key moments--such as when we needed: a clean spoon (3 tries to get that!), more napkins and more salad. He kept complaining non-stop about how busy it was and apologizing (not for his lack of service, but apparently for having "too many people at once").
The salad and breadsticks are predictable--the minestrone and daily special soup (chicken potato florentine) were yummy, but overly salty.

1  Thank Michele K

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!