Hampton Inn Carrollton
$63
$109
$62
Motel 6
All reviewswest georgiaroom was cleanhigh schoolcomplimentary breakfast isgreat hotelbreakfast was excellenthotel stayrefrigerator and microwavewould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againbreakfast staffwonderful staythe hotel staffbreakfast baryogurt
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were traveling with a team for a soccer tournament in Carrollton and wanted to stay closer to the fields than Atlanta. Not knowing the area, our team manager arranged with the Hampton for us to stay there. It was perfect. The rooms were very clean and nice with very comfortable beds. The breakfast area was also very clean and modern and was a great gathering area for us.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michelle G
heather W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Carrollton, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the comforts of The Hampton Inn Carrollton.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

On a trip, late night and stopped in without a reservation. Promptly greeted by clerk who said rooms were available. Your basic Hampton inn - clean, basic, comfortable. Had a good nights sleep. They directed me to a nearby state park where I had an enjoyable run. Cleaned up and the on to another day. Breakfast area was small and on this day they did not do a good job of Keelung food items restocked. Otherwise a very nice stay

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times during business trips. The hotel staff is very friendly and the rooms and grounds are very well maintained. My only "complaint" would be that the last few times I have stayed at this facility, the hot water in the bathroom took forever to reach the right temperature. Otherwise an excellent facility.

Thank John A. C
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am sitting here at this location trying to think of something I could tell you that would make you stay or not at this location, and I can't think of one negative thing...the Hampton Inn here in Carrollton is not only one of the cleanest, nicest locations I have stayed at in the longest time. Close to many, many food choices, gas stations, there is a nice mall within walking distance. Elevators are fast, Internet is very easy to log onto and also fast. Beds are comfy and bathrooms spacious and very clean. Staffers are friendly and offer assistance readily. Nice pool at this location as well. It is also very, very quiet here.

1  Thank cntrymama_11

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your wonderful comments about our service and staff. We are fortunate to have a great team here that truly cares about our customers. Comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone! I stayed at this Hampton Inn during a business trip for four nights, and I could not ask for a better hotel experience. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was enjoyable. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Chris L

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your stay at our hotel! I am so glad that we provided the type of genuine service that would make you want to come back. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.