“My favorite Mexican Restaurant”

La Salsa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 150 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Mexican
Mableton, Georgia
“My favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Their chicken soup with rice and avocado is loaded with chicken. It's the perfect answer to a cold, damp day.

Visited December 2012

Carrollton, Georgia
“Awesome trivia night, great food”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I go here for trivia every other Wednesday night, and the trivia is great. The food is also really good, and the servers are great about getting you exactly what you want. I love the fish tacos, and the chicken burritos. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is sometimes it's hard to get the waiter's attention for refills of soda/chips/salsa, and it gets so packed that they can't get around as often as you might want. But the servers themselves are great, because they're quick to get you what you need once you do get them.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank LA D
Independence, Missouri
“On the Whole Very Good”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Overall we experienced excellent results with multiple entrée choices on two separate occasions. There are at least two choices for spicy salsa. The one first served was great but with a sharp kick at the end. We were four on the two visits, and two of us wanted a milder salsa and were accommodated! The unit provides very reasonable prices on both food and alcohol items. The service was lacking on our first visit but the second time we had an excellent waiter. On the whole, I fully recommend La Salsa near downtown Carrollton!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank idemandthebest
Homeplace, GA
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Out of all the Mexican restaurants in Carrollton - this one is our FAVE - we do love the food - but the customer service is the BEST!! My 4 children all love it too! They are not a huge location - but do offer outdoor seating as well and a little fire outside in a fenced area. Have some nights trivia ect. We are "regulars" and they treat us like "family" The owner is kind and caring to the needs of his customers. Prices are fair - portions are good!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank MySouthernCharm
Carrollton, GA
“Awesome food and fast service!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I've eaten here many times. Everything I've ever ordered, from beef to chicken to shrimp, has been excellent. My favorite dish is the #40 "La Changa" with chicken. a tortilla wrapped around shredded chicken with beans and deep fried, then topped with white cheese sauce. YUM!

If you like guacamole, be sure to order their chunky guacamole. It's the absolute BEST!

• Visited March 2012