“Best Italian Restaurant in Town” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Trattoria A Classic Italian Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When I tell friends the name of our restaurant, I often hear "Tra-what?" So, what exactly is a trattoria? A trattoria is an Italian family style restaurant, sort of a mom and pop kitchen. With casual atmosphere and modest prices, it is the perfect place to bring the entire family for lunch or dinner. At La Trattoria on the Square, we want you to feel at home. Bring the kids, the in-laws, or your best friend to enjoy a traditional Italian meal at a price that won't break the bank. We offer traditional pastas and a killer lasagna as well as lighter fare for lunch. With hearty Italian as well as vegetarian dishes, everyone is sure to find something to suit their palate. Our presto lunch menu is desinged to get you back to the office in time for your afternoon clients. No time to wait? Call ahead and we'll have your meal waiting for you. La Trattoria, it's like going home to Mama's.
Atlanta
“Best Italian Restaurant in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food is delicious. The owner and his wife and the wait staff are top notch and want to please customers.

Visited July 2012

Falls Church, Virginia
“Italian on the Square”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed a nice lunch with my family at this little Italian restaurant. The service was great and you are provided delicious bread before your meal. I had the pollo giardino, which is seasoned chicken with vegetables over pasta with wine sauce. It was beautifully presented and fresh but very bland. My mother had the shrimp scampi which she also felt was bland. Salads before the main course were great! Overall a nice experience but I don't know if I'd dine here again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Carrollton, Georgia
“Overpriced for average Italian.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Granted I visited at dinner time, the food was very expensive for the quality and quantity received. I ordered the Chicken Marsala and was not satisfied. The pasta was overcooked, and the sauce tasted "watered down." Overall I was not impressed by this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We were strolling on the square and ran into this nice little Italian place with outside tables. Did not know we were in for such a treat! Great food, super service, reasonable prices. The wine list, though limited somewhat, has good prices overall; and a great little Barbaresco for about $30. Creative cuisine included a special mushroom ravioli that was outstanding, and our server knew the menus, the wines, and was perfectly attentive. Definitley going back.

• Visited June 2012
Palm Bay, Florida
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

I have eaten in little Itlaly and in great Italian restaurants. La Trattoria is by far one the best Italian restaurants in the US. I could not believe the freshness, taste and quality of the food. Very reasonably priced too. The presentation was that of a fine dining restaurant, yet the prices are that of a family restaurant! I had the "Pollo Fromage Blanc" with the carbonara. Folks, it was so good that I brought co-workers back for dinner and ate the same thing!!! I never do that. Keep in mind that in my books, The Olive Garden is a 3 out of 10. This place is a 10+. If in town or around...eat here!

2 Thank Tremdis