“Great Breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunny Side Cafe
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is what local is all about. Good food and great service as always. Mahalo from our family. Our kids love the pancake.

1  Thank Tano P

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We met some friends here on a Saturday afternoon. The food was great and the jam and biscuits were amazing! They also have Mighty Leaf Tea!

I will be coming here to enjoy brunch and some live music on a regular basis!

Tarred and Feathered Biscuit this AMAZING!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Found Sunny Side Cafe a few months back when visiting family in Carrollton and what a great find! I am remiss and not having written a review before because this place is excellent. We went on Saturday for a late lunch and had the club sandwich and fries. It was the best club sandwich I have ever had. A previous reviewer mentioned that sandwich prices were high but I disagree. I had a club sandwich at McAlister's in the city last week and it was only 50 cents cheaper and had far less meat and not to mention the ham was real baked ham and not ham lunch meat. Sunny Side is my new favorite breakfast and lunch stop in Carrollton.

1  Thank GlynnCountian
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Delicious! We have only been here a few times when in town, but it's fabulous. The servers are nice and you can get vegetarian sausage patties if you desire. Great biscuits and gravy, eggs, and everything is fresh and yummy!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love the pancakes. Love the coffee. Great service. Nice folks. Enjoy!