“Some of the worst food I have ever ate”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caseys Home Cooking
Ranked #132 of 178 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I do not know what most home cooking taste like but if it is anything like Casey's I am glad that I eat out.

2  Thank Myron S

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This may very well be the worst buffet in Canton Georgia. Casey's Sales itself as home style cooking, but it is more like eating hospital food. Avoid this awful buffet.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've had better food in the cafeteria at school. This is one of the worst Buffet style restaurants I've ever been to.

1  Thank Joey T
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We eat at Casey's all the time. The food is always fresh and well prepared. Each day the menu changes to cover all the favorite country meals.

2  Thank mysamdog
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Everything! - it's always good and friendly (family-like) staff! - I love their fried chicken, and our grandchildren love their veggies, fruits, and, ice cream! - - - However, we miss Jenny!