“Quaint & romantic” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
“Quaint & romantic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Love dining here with my wife often. Clean quiet environment, plus exceptional sushi. Waiting staff are always attentive and friendly.

4 Thank Neal N

“Couldn't stop ordering more food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had an absolutely amazing experience! I basically walked in and told Brad the chef that I wanted him to make me whatever he wanted. He asked how much I wanted to spend, I told him and enjoyed a platter of so many different types of sushi that by the end I didn't want to leave and even though I was full, I asked for another roll.

I am in the military and have been to many sushi restaurants, even ones in Japan and Yoon is one of the freshest sushi places I have been to. Brad, Stacey, and their staff are amazing and even though I am not from GA, when I visit family I will be coming back frequently.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank coastie_kj
“Great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Spectacular sushi. Highly recommend getting a reservation as the restaurant is a bit small. You won't be disappointed. I was looking for a new sushi place to try and after reading up on a few places on line decided to try out Yoon sushi. The food was delightful,the staff was friendly and efficient. Several other customers came in and knew the staff well, which goes to show the level of repeat customers they have

3 Thank Chong W
“Excellent in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

After new ownership in Sept 2013 this place is amazing! Not once have I had a bad meal and am a regular patron visiting 2 or 3 times a week. There is always a large selection and always fresh.

The reviews speak for their selves. Be very wary of the lower review as it is the only one of its kind. There is no sushi even close to as good or as fresh as Yoon Sushi with the new owner.

3 Thank Stephen K
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food and I loved the waitress and the service. Got the dinner set which is plenty of food. Affordable and great atmosphere

2 Thank kokoroheart