“Can we all say amazing please...”
Review of Yoon Sushi

Yoon Sushi
Ranked #16 of 180 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Chef Brad is incredible! He is a master at the art of sushi making :). He and his wife make your dining experience a night to remember. He will also make unique creations that are not on the menu when time allows...wink wink. Go!

3  Thank Aimee0423

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We tried Yoon because of all the wonderful reviews on Tripadvisor. I will agree that the sushi was fresh and very good. I was impressed with the ala carte sushi and sashimi choices. There were types of fish that I haven't seen at other restaurants, and all the fish we tried was fresh and delicious. But the prices are way too high. And the selection and variety of rolls didn't really impress me that much. We left there not really full and the bill was about $30 higher than we are accustomed to paying for a good sushi meal. I read several reviews that claimed the portions were huge, but I didn't think the rolls or the sushi portions were much bigger than average. Also we didn't get very good service and we were at the sushi counter. There were only two other tables of customers and this was dinner time on Saturday night. I thought that was odd. All in all the meal was good. We may come back again sometime, but this definitely won't be our regular sushi place. Not at these prices!

3  Thank Peachybelle
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

After reading the great reviews we decided to give this place a try!!! On a Sunday evening around 6:30 pm we went in, we had great service, excellent sushi and the atmosphere is inviting. The prices seem high, however it makes sense once you see the size of the pieces. Much thicker than your typical sushi place and so fresh.
We will definitely be going back soon.

3  Thank Sheri N
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Best sushi.
We drove about 10 miles because we heard how great this place was -- and we were not disappointed. Great sushi and very friendly sushi chefs that are always ready to explain what they are making. The portions seem expensive until you see how huge they are. A single piece of nigiri sushi is easily twice the size of what you get anywhere else. The rolls are very good and also huge. Next time I go there I think I will sit and watch the chefs for about 10 minutes before I order anything. They have so much on the menu and it all looked so good as it was being carried to other tables. I look forward to going back soon.

3  Thank Juyoung P
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Most of the local "sushi" restaurants are either at the same level as publix per-made or below. Was so nice finding this place and getting actual GOOD sushi.

4  Thank Ccroxdale

Been to Yoon Sushi? Share your experiences!