“Great food across different styles”
Review of Rainbow Asia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rainbow Asia
Ranked #90 of 184 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my second encounter and neglected to review my first so I will combine both here. My first take out experience I ordered General Tso's chicken and Shrimp Toast. Excellent food quality and seasoning with a nice "kick" to it, but honestly, the Shrimp Toast was even better!! Note that the shrimp toast portions are somewhat small, but this is likely due to the fact that they aren't using imitation shimp and it comes through in the quality. Next, I ordered the Pad Thai and once again I was very pleased with the overall quality using nice sized shrimp and properly cooked white meat chicken and a flavorful and balanced peanut sauce. Noodles were cooked to perfection and as with the first time I ordered, a very generous portion that could easily feed two. Of course, I had shrimp toast, again!!
You will NOT be disappointed if you order here. Nice, friendly people there, too.

Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

We ordered for the first time for carry out tonight. Seemed fairly expensive but good portions, so we will make it 2 meals. Shrimp w/ lobster sauce was husband's favorite. Good sized shrimp. Overall very tasty so we will be back. Lots of dishes to try.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

We always go here on NYE. We always get a table, have good food and great service. Beers are $1. Yes, you read that right. We normally get delivery, but this local restaurant is a rare gem in an area that badly needs some good restaurants with good food AND good service. Recommend.

3  Thank ILLV
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I love their sushi and it is a great place for the money. They are very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Before I start let me say that most of the Asian restaurants in our area have pretty much the same menu and I would say the same for this place. We opted to order at the bar and take our food home, so we can't critique on the whole dining experience. What I can say that for 7 PM on a Sunday, there were about 40% of the tables occupied which I would call busy for that time and day of the week. Room was nice, wait staff was very attentive to our needs with our drink and take our order being taken quickly. The food itself was fresh and reasonably good, although I would not say anything special, but again, it was take out, and you lose something when you cram it into little cardboard boxes. Bottom line - we will go there again and would recommend it to others for one of the best of the local Asian places.

Been to Rainbow Asia? Share your experiences!