“Great atmosphere, good food.”
Review of Rainbow Asia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rainbow Asia
Ranked #82 of 178 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 10, 2012

We always go here on NYE. We always get a table, have good food and great service. Beers are $1. Yes, you read that right. We normally get delivery, but this local restaurant is a rare gem in an area that badly needs some good restaurants with good food AND good service. Recommend.

3  Thank ILLV

Reviewed November 16, 2011

I love their sushi and it is a great place for the money. They are very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Before I start let me say that most of the Asian restaurants in our area have pretty much the same menu and I would say the same for this place. We opted to order at the bar and take our food home, so we can't critique on the whole dining experience. What I can say that for 7 PM on a Sunday, there were about 40% of the tables occupied which I would call busy for that time and day of the week. Room was nice, wait staff was very attentive to our needs with our drink and take our order being taken quickly. The food itself was fresh and reasonably good, although I would not say anything special, but again, it was take out, and you lose something when you cram it into little cardboard boxes. Bottom line - we will go there again and would recommend it to others for one of the best of the local Asian places.

Reviewed August 15, 2008

My husband and I have been there several times. The food is very good. I always order sushi special and they make the way I like it. Tuna, cucumber, avecado, scallion, inside out with fish eggs. Don't forget the lemmon and ginger. yummmm! Also, mooshoo chicken and panang chicken are favorites for us. Thanks Rainbow Asia

Cathy S.

1  Thank welovegoodfood8
Reviewed January 28, 2008

Sushi is great - they have a huge selection. They also give very generous portions of all the menu items. Service is fast, as well as their delivery.