“Bad Attitude”
Review of Downtown Kitchen

Downtown Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Downtown Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 178 Restaurants in Canton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main St
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Foods not bad pricey for what it is. Owner is very arrogant w/attitude. There are plenty of other places to enjoy a good meal.

1  Thank kudzoo101
There are newer reviews for Downtown Kitchen

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have visited the Canton Downtown area many times, but had never seen this restaurant that sits about a block from the main street. It is a real find! It has a nice selection of beers, wines, and mixed drinks, and the food was VERY good. Our waiter, Tim, was very knowledgable and had the knack for just the right mixture of attentiveness and letting us enjoy our meal. My wife and I both had seafood, and it was great. Even the side dishes were wonderful. The portions were not oversized, but they were adequate. The cheesecake I had for desert was just average - but seriously, the rest of the meal was absolutely top notch.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Love this place my husband and I try to come at least twice a month if not more food is yum and we go for any occasion a date night or just stop for take home on the stuffed chicken we share it it's a huge portion

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Downtown Kitchen is an excellent place to eat. The food is very good and the service is excellent.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

if it is on the menu, it is good. This is a simple pleasure restaurant, it will simply be a pleasurable experience. it's nice to sit with friends and family and leisurely enjoy your dinner. Nice variety of wines, helpful friendly staff. It's becoming one of my favorite places to eat. I have been 5 or more times and really haven't had a bad experience.

Been to Downtown Kitchen? Share your experiences!