“Dinner out with friends”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #22 of 175 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Canton, Georgia
“Dinner out with friends”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

You have to go here Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for the Prime Rib special for two. The Prime Rib was cooked perfectly and the sides were great. If you really want an awesome appetizer get the fried pickles with spicy dipping sauce. I could make a meal out of a couple of these!

• Visited April 2014

ga
“although a chain, the food is special”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Courteous staff and manager who drops by your table to check your satisfaction. Food is consistently well prepared. Recent renovation was a great improvement.

Visited April 2014
Seaford, Virginia
“So-so”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The staff is friendly the food is good, but it can be super slow at times. It is normally packed on the weekends and since they share a parking lot with Red Lobster it is almost impossible to find a spot on the weekends. I have been here a few times, have had excellent service and not so good service. I would recommend, wish they had one closer to where I live now.

Visited April 2013
Kaneohe
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

went here by chance, left happy. My catfish dinner [new on the menu] was not overly impressive, but the duty manager was very helpful, explained how they were working on the menu, and credited the dinner on the bill for me, and MY WIFE'S STEAK & SCAMPI was GREAT!!! They have super complimentary homemade bread, a down-home friendly atmosphere, and our waitress was very sociable and attentive. Next time in Canton, I'll definitely stop there! Had take-out from there the next nite, and it was great - do not pass up the chicken tenders "appetizers," which were a meal in themselves.

• Visited December 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“Surprised”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Even though last on the waiting list, we were seated at a cramped 2 seat table. Many booths were available at the time and singles and couples were seated there as time went by. Our waiter was not skilled and spilled water on table and did not remove the dishes as we were finished. The prime rib was so tough that I could not chew it. I returned it for a small sirloin steak which was good, thankfully. On the bill the prime rib was not removed which caused us to wait more time to get it removed. All in all it was not a good experience and we were surprised as we have had a good experience in Newnan.

• Visited November 2013