“Average seafood place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Better than some seafood places, but mostly just ordinary fare. Service is very unpredictable--sometimes good, sometimes really bad.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant with my family about 10 times. We've never had to wait for a seat and the service has always been very good. The food is prepared fresh and appropriately portioned. Hot food is always hot and cold food is always cold. Drinks are refilled quickly, as the service staff is very attentive. Location is east to get too, and parking is fine. Overall, this is a very good and well run restaurant.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

On our way home from the Atlanta Aquarium, we stopped for dinner at the Red Lobster in Canton, Ga. Red Lobster is currently having their "all you can eat shrimp" special. We were not disappointed. Our server was very courteous and kept coming back to see if we wanted another serving. The portions are large enough to start with that most people will settle for just one.
Fairly priced and the parmesan crusted shrimp was delicious. I would recommend it.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Food was over cooked. Not just this Red Lobster but every Red Lobster I have ever been to. The food looks so good on the commercials only to be disappointed when it comes to your table. This is Gary and I see food differently.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

When I want seafood I want fresh ! Seems like all is frozen. Fast food style.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!