“Lots of fun!”
Review of Cagle's Dairy

Cagle's Dairy
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Canton
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The milk is AWESOME! So good!! Excellent visit especially for young children.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great place to take kids and grandkids. Great place to see how milk is processed

Reviewed April 7, 2012

There was nothing wrong with my experience, but it is nothing like a real dairy any more. It's a pumpkin patch with all the bells and whistle and the remains of a dairy. And it's expensive.

1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I think I am probably the only person that does not enjoy coming here. I am disappointed in the fact that you can not even buy dairy products there anymore. And, I did not like that they cater to groups during the fall when the maze is open. Going as a family or with friends you will never get to the bonfire as the hayride was busy taking groups and we had to wait over an hour. And, I think that the workers are generally overwhelmed and not pleasant. But this is just my humble opinion.

2  Thank flygirlAtlanta
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We take friends and family here every year for the fun corn maze. Last year they also had the Haunted Barn, which was cool. They offer hay rides to an area where you can roast marshmellows and hot dogs. We've done that trip so many times that our boys are tired of it, and want to keep doing the maze.

Been to Cagle's Dairy? Share your experiences!