“Worst Japanese Rest. I've ever been too!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Magic Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Magic Sushi
Ranked #92 of 171 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Sushi
Canton, GA
“Worst Japanese Rest. I've ever been too!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2008

My husband has never been very fond of Japanese cuisine but occasionally I can talk him into going. Someone in town asked him if we had been to the new Japanese place in town and he actually suggested that we go there with some friends on one Friday night. Talk about the most tasteless food. None of us enjoying our food. It had no flavor and the show was the worst. There was no interaction or "tricks" that you usually see at most Japanese places. So the whole experience was awful. We declined to take our leftovers and then went to another restaurant to eat that night. Now I can't even mention going to eat Japanese anymore. Thanks for nothing Hanami!!!!

Canton,GA
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2008

This place is great. I LOVED their sushi, and beef teryaki was awesome. They also have habachi grills which are great entertainment while you eat. The only downside is that the bar was exspensive, and the drinks were weak - then again thats usually the case everywhere.

Been to Magic Sushi? Share your experiences!