“Old School Dairy Queen” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Georgia, United States
“Old School Dairy Queen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Each time to go to this dairy queen reminds me of when I was a kid going with my dad. Back then there were no blizzards and the slushie was called a mister misty. I love bringing my children here and we come back every week

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We used our coupons here, buy one, get one free. Sooooo yummy and they have a lot to choose from - something for everyone, even those who are on a diet !!

Visited April 2014
Waleska, Georgia
“Soft serve cones and more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Dairy Queen on hwy . 5 in south Canton is like a visit to the past in its walk up service, all the soft serve ice cream choices you'd expect, as well as the newer Blizzards and shakes. A few tables and umbrellas for enjoying your choice there, or take it to you car. Hot fudge sundaes just like I remember from childhood! And now a new location in the Sidelines grill shopping center on Riverstone Parkway, which is more convenient for the northside.

Visited February 2014

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!