“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

It's a little hard to find - it's next to the Moe's Southwest Grill. But, we were glad we finally found it, because it was very good. The service was great from the moment we walked in the door. Granted, we were there for lunch and it wasn't very crowded. Very good beer & wine selection, and I think they have a full bar as well. The place is kinda small, but well decorated. The lunch menu had a nice selection of items, and both of us enjoyed our meals very much. We were not crazy about our desert (sweet potatoe pie) but would try another desert next time. We had 1 beer, 1 soft drink, 2 soups, 2 sandwiches, 1 piece of pie and a coffee. Cost about $35 (before tax and tip) - so not bad.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Gone twice for lunch with friends. Reasonable selection, but prices on the high side. Food was well prepared, but nothing special that would make me want to go there again

1  Thank LovetoeatCanton_ga
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went to this restaurant with friends recently. I first would like to say that i am so happy that this restaurant is here! We need more restaurants in Canton that offer good food and good wine! The food was decent. Not great, but I would go back again. I felt that some of the entrees and wines offered were greatly over priced a little bistro in Canton Georgia! $13 for a glass of wine is over the top unless you are at Ruth's Chris, or something like that, in my opinion.
I plan to give this restaurant another try and will perhaps review again, but the prices need to come down a bit as far as I'm concerned.

1  Thank Cupcake0424
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I don't understand these bad reviews. This place is great! Live music on fridays makes for a fun and inviting environment. Ordered the hanger steak and boy was it just fantastic. Didn't even need a steak knife as it was already sliced for me ((: staff was Very Friendly and attentive. They even hold the door as you enter and leave!! Fire table is a great touch also! Very neat restaurant, extremely clean, and great craft beer selection also. I will definitely be returning!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I went for lunch on a Saturday. The place was empty, but I was eating a late lunch and didn't think much about it. I ordered the reuben with sweet potato fries and a tea. It was average at best and not worth the price(I think it was 13 or 14 beore tip). I actually felt really uncomfortable becaues the blonde lady up front( maybe the owner) was degrading the server over and over again for every little thing in front of the few customers they had. I could not belive the way she was talking to her employee. I was disappointed and will not be back.

2  Thank GAMomto3