“Solid meal, Great service!”
Review of Viva Mexico

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Viva Mexico
Ranked #53 of 176 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Canton, Georgia
“Solid meal, Great service!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is one of our local "go to's" and it has been that way since it opened. Nice little eatery, very welcoming folks, always does a brisk business.
My wife always gets chicken fajitas, cooked extra well done. No beans. They hit it every time. Really big portions on the fajitas, nice veggie mix. Good guacamole salad and pico. My wife always leaves full and happy.
I mix it up. My current favorite is the fajita quesidilla and yes, they do grilled onions and peppers on request. Really a substantial meal - lots of tender steak, veggies, yummy melted cheese. I've never had an average meal here and we've enjoyed the great service that we always get, lunch or dinner. They have a very good ceviche on the weekends, give it a try.

• Visited October 2012

Woodstock
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

You would think you are in the drive thru as fast as this service and food arrives. Drinks and chips are immediate, but the rest of the food comes so fast and is piping hot. The food is excellent tasting and my favorites are just how I like them.

Visited October 2012
Woodstock GA
“Nice atmosphere, modest food prices, pricy drinks”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The restaurant is very clean, the food prices are very good and the portions are generous. The food is a bit more bland than I care for, an observation seconded by my wife. The drink prices are higher than I care to spend. A small house margarita was $6 and it went up from there.

We tried them out after we found a BOGO coupon in the local paper but when we got there the server pointed out the VERY small print at the bottom stipulating that it wasn't good on Friday nights. Since the place was much less than full and I'd already commented to the manager about the high margarita prices, I kind of expected him to take the coupon anyway.

No such luck.

Won't be back.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Viva Mexico? Share your experiences!