“Casual Mexican”

La Bamba Mexican Bar and Grill
Ranked #79 of 184 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Relaxed atmosphere. Full menu and numerous choices. Serve excellent chips & salsa complimentary. Fajitas are very good, with portions large enough for two. Full service bar .
This place is family friendly and provides good service.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Since I realized that La Bamba is approximately one mile from my home, I have ate at La Bamba on multiple occasions. This restaraunt is new, the staff is super friendly and unlike the previous review I found their food spicier. Than all of the other Mexican restaurants in the Canton area. I love Mexican food so I have tried all the Mexican restaurants in the County but one.

It is a little bit off the main road that runs through town, but well worth going the extra mile or so to get there. He music isn't so loud that you can't talk to your dinner partner, still relatively new so I have never had to waait to be seated. Service is prompt, but not so prompt that you feel it has been cooked all day and sitting there waiting to be served.

I usually avoid restaurants when the parking lot is empty. Don't miss out on this good restaurant by using that as a guide. Am sure once it is discovered there will be many more patrons.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We two couples enjoyed a satisfying lunch while on the way home from the North Georgia mountains. Parking was no problem in this shopping center; the exterior and interior of this restaurant were clean and neat; our waitress was prompt and attentive. The food portions were generous; in fact, I brought part of mine home. I rated it "average" simply because I prefer much spicier food.