“Fiesta time!”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 184 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We have been invited to this restaurant twice to celebrate friend’s birthdays and both times we have had a really good time. The ambiance is festive, we got friendly servers and the food was tasty. Plus I cannot omit the fact that the staff listens to your requests. I called the restaurant before getting there to let them know I am wheel chair bound and they made arrangements to have an adequate place in the table ready for me.
In my opinion La Parrilla in Canton, GA is a nice restaurant to celebrate a Fiesta, especially if you like Mexican food and fair prices.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We met friends for lunch one afternoon this week here and when we were seated, it was obvious they were not busy. The whole time we felt rushed, a couple of times we had to signal over the server to ask for things and she seemed annoyed, like perhaps we were cutting into her personal time. The margaritas were nothing special, and the same with the food, two of us had combo lunch specials, everything tasted the same, cheap corn taste, no seasoning to beans or rice and the salsa was tomato sauce with some chili powder in it. The other two diners ordered the taco plate, and received the Biggest taco I have ever seen,they could not eat it, it was really taco salad inside a giant taco shell shape. This used to be a really good option for getting together with people and having a decent meal and beverage, the last two times I have been here its the same thing, mediocre food and service! Disappointing!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have eaten here quite a few times since it opened and have never had a meal that wasn't very good. The only complaint I would have is that it gets VERY busy so it isn't easy to sit and relax after eating.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Every time I'm in Canton, Georgia I stop at La Parrilla. The staff is friendly, the restaurant is clean, the food is good and the prices are fair. Good atmosphere. Many different dishes to try. I love their Margaritas! There is ample parking and it's a good place for the entire family. They have a kid's menu. Sometimes they have live entertainment. Definitely a good place to go to after work to unwind. I would recommend it.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The place is so loud you cannot have a conversation. Food is ok but I will never eat ther again
They really need to do something about the acoustics
And the screaming kids