“Good experience at Sixes Tavern.”
Review of Sixes Tavern - CLOSED

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bells Ferry Road
Peachtree Corners, Georgia
“Good experience at Sixes Tavern.”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We came to Canton for a political event at Sixes Tavern. We lunched there prior and had a good experience with Kaitlin, our server, who seemed to be looking after the whole place and handling everything very well. Our fried Mozzarella sticks and marinara were about the best we've had anywhere! My husband ordered the roast beef and cheddar sandwich and sweet potato fries and gave his choice an "Excellent!" My Cobb salad was delicious as well, so on our first visit to Sixes Tavern, we give high marks to both the quality of the food and its presentation and to Kaitlin, our server.

• Visited April 2014

Canton, Georgia
“My Favorite Canton Hotspot!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I moved to Canton in November, 2013, and Sixes tavern quickly became my favorite local hot spot. I always have a great time at Sixes. Their food is better than most restaurants in this area, the customers and employees are welcoming and friendly, and every weekend there's live music pouring from the stage.

Some of the bands I've heard during my short tenure at Sixes, have consisted of members of 38 Special, Thin Lizzy, Billy Joel, Collective Soul and others! Definitely a concert lover's treat! Others have been local, up and coming bands that are pretty decent! If they're not decent, they're not brought back again. Ah yes, a management team who actually listens to their customer base!

The genre on the weekends pretty much depends on the style of the band. You can usually find a cover band, an old-school rock and roll band, an R&B group, or a country or country rock band playing; -and sometimes, you'll get a band who offers a nice arsenal of everything!

During the week, Sixes is a sports bar and restaurant. I've heard that they offer various weeknight events, but I haven't been involved with those.

Sixes just brought on a new chef and so far, he's tops! I'm told they'll be putting out a new menu in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see the new entrees that this chef has to offer.

Sixes is promoting a 'Bike Night' on their website. They'll be offering discounted buckets, draft beer and some shots. They promise to have a live band outside, which should be fun, especially since the evenings have begun to warm up!

One of my most favorite things about Sixes is the free shuttle service they offer to their customers! This shows me that they're concerned over the safety of their customers and their community, and they'll do what they need to do to keep intoxicated drivers off the roads. A big kudos to them for that!

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sixes is a great tavern with good food and sports! Late evenings music has been enjoyable as well.

Recommend the wings and browny sunday.

Visited November 2013
Canton, Georgia
“Much Improved”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

After nearly a year since our last visit, the disappointments previously experienced have been remedied with a somewhat improved, but still limited, menu, and respectable service. I had the Roast Beef & Cheddar sandwich (essentially a French Dip on marbled rye) while my wife had the wings with teriyaki, and both were good. Not great, but good. We were there to watch a football game so the noise level was loud, but this should be expected in a sports bar. Overall, a better experience than the past, but a bit more variety on the menu would be nice.

Visited October 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great up scale sports tavern”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We had the Sixes Chicken and the shrimp and grits. Both were excellent. The staff was great very attentive. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Visited October 2013