“On the fence”

Goin' Coastal Sustainable Seafood Joint
Reserve with OpenTable
Goin' Coastal Sustainable Seafood Joint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 172 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
GA
“On the fence”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

$10 for a sandwich. Smoked salmon sandwich. Small (by Amercan restaurant standards) sandwich. But really good and fresh. I don't know. That's why I am giving them only three stars for the value and four stars overall. That was at lunch. Corn bread jalopeño pudding is always good. The service was great. Would I go back? Yes. I'd just order something different.

atlanta
“Could have been a little bit better”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Took my boyfriend here for his birthday because he adores seafood and we've heard a lot of rave reviews about the food. First let me say that the atmosphere is very cool and the staff are very personable. The food was really good but did not come out the way we had requested (ie, no scallions and substitute collard greens for broccolli) -- they were not too busy to pay attention to these very easy requests. So we picked out the scallions with our fork and ate the broccolli after we brought it to our server's attention (his response, "Oh, I'm sorry" without an offer to remedy the situation). Nothing earth shattering enough to convince us not to go back, but something that mattered to us. But I think we will stick with Downtown Kitchen as our favorite place to eat in Canton.

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lunch”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good food. $3 for a cup of coffee at lunch is a bit much. Service could have been more attentive for a slow Monday.
Food was delicious so I will be back.

Woodstock, Georgia
“Very good fish and seafood place”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

this is a gem tucked away in Canton. The fish was extremely fresh and my husband's red fish special of the day was excellent. I got the Pompano prepared Miso style and it was really fresh but not as flavorful as my husband's dish. We will definitely be back. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is really nice, it's not as dressy as I thought it would be though. The waiter told us that if you like them on Facebook, you can see their daily fish selection and specials and for those that don't have Facebook, they can call the restaurant to check their selection and their specials for the day. If you like oysters, they have a weekly Wednesday night oyster special for $5 a dozen.

• Visited February 2013
Canton
“Another great place to eat in Canton”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our first visit. Found it while making a trip to the court house. Wife and I chose menu items in lieu of the specials. She had fried oysters and I had shrimp and grits that had both grilled and batter fried shrimp. Very nice house salad and the portions are for seriously hungry folks, yet so good we ate it all. Rolled to the car and vowed to return. Small, rustic and casual with attentive wait staff.

• Visited January 2013