“Not worth it!”

Tanglewood Farm Miniatures
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Well, It is $10 per person, no matter the age. I paid $40 plus tax. In 40 minutes we were done.
They wanted $10 for a kid to ride a horse 5 times around a circle so the kids DID NOT ride the horse. Hell, I'd already spent $40 for nothing less than boringly unspectacular; I was NOT about to pay $30 more for boring ride around a circle.
The kids were quickly bored and were only impressed with getting to pet the animals for about 5 of those minutes.
My suggestion: Pay a little more & go to the actual zoo but go somewhere else.

1  Thank Sherleej

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This a such a fun place to go! Those little miniature animalea are so darn cute! My daughter and I spend a day roaming the grounds of this miniature animal farm and we had such a great time. From full grown horses that only come up waist high to teeny tiny roosters strutting their stuff. It was a blast. Watch out for the goats however because they're just the right height to head butt you in your butt! Lol

5  Thank Leslieonthego
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We took our kids here and they really enjoyed it. All sorts of miniature animals to pet, really cute!

2  Thank sanvanoak
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The animals here are very friendly. We took our 1-year-old grandson, he loved it! There were many other families with children as old as preteen, so the attraction provides entertainment for all ages.

2  Thank Jeannie82649
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our family visits Tanglewood Farms 2 or 3 times a year and have since we moved to Canton in 2006. We have NEVER seen these animals anything but healthy and well cared for. I would suggest anyone that wishes to visit ignore the post below, see it for yourself and make your own determination.

2  Thank myrlsd001