“Service is HORRIBLE. Don't waste your $ here.”
Review of Motel 6 Canton

Motel 6 Canton
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We stayed here for 1 week. During our stay, housekeeping never showed up. The room was dirty, the trash needed to go out, the towels needed to be washed because they never brought fresh towels or linens. I requested 4 times during the week for service. Service never came.
Then, microtel actually wants to add cleaning charges? Really? Perhaps if housekeeping would have came even once during our 1 week stay, this would not be a problem.

This place has horrible service and will charge you extra for a service they should have provided during the stay to begin with.

I hope the entire staff at microtel will actually begin doing there job.

• Stayed: April 2012
MicrotelCanton, General Manager at Motel 6 Canton, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

We apologize for your experience during your most recent visit to Motel 6 Canton, please know that we are now under new management and have taken the necessary steps to improve in our overall guest satisfaction.

Please come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We live in Lancaster Ridge Apts and they were removing the polybutelyne pipes in all the apartments. Ours had more problems and the management put us up in this hotel, They searched until they found this one cause I have a pet. The staff were great, Everyone was so nice and treated us just like family. It was close to restaurants, shopping and home. Our little dog Pepper loved it and we enjoyed the comfy bed and the big room that had fridge and microwave. I tell people if it had an ocean to look at, it would have been perfect.

I would highly recommend this if you are in Canton Georgia. My husband and I thought it was like a vacation with all the comforts of home.

Steve and Willene Denney

Room Tip: Ask for a suite, the suites have a refrigerator, microwave, queen size bed, desk. Its a big room
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Willene6850

Thank you for your feedback. I will share with our staff as it is always great to hear positive comments and will definitely keep them going.

We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

What a pleasure staying at this hotel”. I highly recommend it for it’s courteous staff, Nancy, Sondra, Missy and Candy; who have continuously assisted me with every need that arise during a week stay. Including, “being” my business center. The hotel is clean, the rooms are spacious. Love the mattresses. Thank you so much for a pleasant refuge!! Brynnley and I could not have chosen a nicer group of people to spend time with! :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I feel as if this statement is wrong I knw the manager has always been nice and curtious to everyone. hotel is very clean and well kept.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

We were in Canton for my grandsons wedding and were hoping for a positive stay at this hotel. The manager Nancy and entire staff went far and beyond normal service to make our visit comfortable. Nancy was a warm, friendly and helpful person, cant say enough positive things about her. The rooms were spotless and everything was in working order. The bed was very comfortable. They were also very helpful in recommending good restaurants and giving directions. I would come back in an instant to this lovely hotel. Thanks again to Nancy and wonderful staff.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

My wife and I stay frequently at Microtel Inns when I am on the road. Generally we are very pleased with the Hotel. This hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. There was a few problems regarding our credit card. But the main problem was the rude intrusive behavior of the manager. I left this hotel after several nights stay and checked into another.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

I apologize for your experience, we are now under new management.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Days Inn Canton
Days Inn Canton
#2 of 8 in Canton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Canton, GA
Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton
Holiday Inn Express Canton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper

Been to Motel 6 Canton? Share your experiences!