“Pass Go!!!!”

Western Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Camilla
“Pass Go!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

On Oct 5th my sons & I stayed at this hotel.On way back home noticed my son Ipad was missing. I had to call the hotel and ask have house keeper seen the Ipad. To make a long story short, i was asked was the IPad important? what kind of question is that. My point staff not honest the hotel owner should have called me after housekeeper turned it in. What judgement can u give staff & owner? Son found a pair of earrings in between the sheets, true sign not clean!!!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank overthat

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was on a business trip and just needed a clean comfortable room to stay with wifi. I chose Western Motel based on the previous customer review.

Walking in, the room smelled bad and the bathroom had dried up urine on the toilet seat. Hand towels had huge holes in it. This made me thinng what else was wrong with the room. Upon further inspection, I found bedsheets with cigarette holes (in a non smoking room) and the white sheets with disgusting yellow stains (probably body fluids).

Usually, I'm not this harsh but in this case, it's clear that the owners are lazy and obviously don't care.

Stay at Best Western in Cairo, GA. It's 18 minutes from Camilla but absolutely amazing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GameDawg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

After a long travel back home, me and my wife stopped to take a rest . I received a warm welcome from the staff. They were wonderful and friendly as could be. The rooms were pleasant too. Nice clean towels and sheets. The room was real clean with all the amenities you could get from a brand hotel.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Western Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Western Motel

Property: Western Motel
Address: 331 Highway 19 South, Camilla, GA 31730 (Formerly Ramada Limited - Camilla)
Location: United States > Georgia > Camilla
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Camilla
Hotel Class:2 star — Western Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Western Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.