“Great value!”

La Quinta Inn Calhoun
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Calhoun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Collinsville, Alabama
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel has dirty stairways,The manager was rude. They Change your booking information then argue with you about it.The stairways are narrow, and the carpet needs replacing has tears in it.Not to mention they have no elevators to the upstairs. I hope you are not handicapped and have a strong back. better hope the sprinkler system works as narrow as the stairway is you probably would get trampled getting out of the upstairs level.Be careful booking they tell you one thing and when you get there your information and there information certainly will not match.

Room Tip: Do not stay upstairs at all
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Bartlett, Illinois
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have stayed at many different La Quintas in the past because we travel with pets. They are usually fine, not where I would stay if I didn't travel with pets, but clean & friendly. This did not happen at the hotel in Calhoun,GA. First off we were traveling with our grandkids who planned on using the pool but the pool was closed and they never bothered to mention it when I made the reservation earlier that week. Second they have no elevator. We had to haul luggage for four and the pets up the stairs. The entire hotel looks tired, in need of a good cleaning and new bedspreads. I was glad we were only there for one short night. We will never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Calhoun hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites in Calhoun, GA. The staff was very friendly and the hotel location was convenient. The room was clean and very comfortable. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the overall quality, cost, cleanliness and comfort of this hotel. When I am on the road, I will definitely be "waking up on the bright side!"

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Employees were very helpful to our family. We had two handicapped people in our party and they did everyyhing to make our stay pleasant.They answered all questions we had about the area and directed us where we wanted to go.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Georgetown, Indiana
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had been at this hotel before & liked this place because we have pets, but this stay was not good at all. We were here for a funeral & were staying for two nights, but ended up only staying for one. I had asked when booking my room to not put us by the back door, but to my surprise, we were. I said something to the lady at the desk & she said, "Well that's all we have". Then she told me I couldn't leave the dogs alone in the room by themselves. I had already told her we were here for a funeral. I told her I didn't want maid service & she said I had to have it. When we got to the room, you could tell the rug hadn't been cleaned in awhile because there was pee stain on the rug everywhere & it smelled. My dogs take a pill for fleas, but there was something in the room, because all of us were scratching. Everytime the door opened outside, it slammed shut. Needless to say, this is why I didn't want to be near the back door. All of us had a terrible night between scratching & hearing the door slamming. We checked out the next morning & went to another place. Won't be going back there again. My dogs had spots on their bodies from something in that room.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel until they clean up their act.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
College Park, Georgia, United States
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I really liked the remodeled room. Hotel is very easy access.

Very close to outlet mall and nice to have Long Horn and Cracker Barrell.

It meets your needs and the staff is very pleasant.

I would recommend that the carpet be replaced in the hall ways and the lobby had a odd smell.

Great for a few nights and loved the Direct TV choices! Very nice touch! More TV you can watch!

Thanks for great stay.

• Stayed May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calhoun
Super 8 Calhoun
Super 8 Calhoun
#1 of 17 in Calhoun
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Calhoun
Baymont Inn & Suites Calhoun
Fairfield Inn & Suites Calhoun
Hampton Inn & Suites Adairsville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dalton

Been to La Quinta Inn Calhoun? Share your experiences!