“Best restaurant I've ever been to my whole life.”

Classic Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Calhoun
Calhoun, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant I've ever been to my whole life.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I amazing big portion of food for such great price, the burgers are really good and my favorite appetizer would be cheese balls. We'll definitely go back to try all the other things and know we won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Blackeholcomb82

Calhoun, Georgia
“Glad I was referred by co worker! Delicious”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Co worker referred the restaurant, said the portions are big, but the fries looked to tempting to pass up for the additional charge. For $10.54 I enjoyed a large Philly Cheese steak sandwich and fries and a large soft drink. I really mean it when I say I ENJOYED it! Servie was great, asked about the food and recommendations from the server and she was very helpful so I can bring my other family members there for a dinner and enjoy some seafood.
Menu had a lot of variety, and I asked about the cook, and it is the owner who takes a lot of pride in his food. It shows.
Used to be Atlanta Gate, which I had never eaten there before today, but I must say I will be back!

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank happyloved199

Been to Classic Kitchen Restaurant? Share your experiences!