“Glad I was referred by co worker! Delicious”

Classic Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Calhoun
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Co worker referred the restaurant, said the portions are big, but the fries looked to tempting to pass up for the additional charge. For $10.54 I enjoyed a large Philly Cheese steak sandwich and fries and a large soft drink. I really mean it when I say I ENJOYED it! Servie was great, asked about the food and recommendations from the server and she was very helpful so I can bring my other family members there for a dinner and enjoy some seafood.
Menu had a lot of variety, and I asked about the cook, and it is the owner who takes a lot of pride in his food. It shows.
Used to be Atlanta Gate, which I had never eaten there before today, but I must say I will be back!

4  Thank happyloved199