“Service was EXCELLENT!”

Cuisines: American
Georgia
“Service was EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The food here back in the day was very, very good. You could always expect a great meal when you ate here. Last few times we have been here, and another Shoney's in Chattnooga, the food has been, just average. We had a waitress who was fantasitc! She was very friendly and attentive. Don't know what's up with the Shoney's chain...There are alot that have closed. Maybe they need to look what they did in the past that was right and revive this great restaurant. I hate to see it go by the wayside.

Visited May 2013

Cape Coral, Florida
“Best breakfast bar anywhere”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Anything you can imagine for breakfast is there, from bacon & eggs, to biscuits & gravy, to pancakes and french toast, to a fresh fruit bar, and you can eat as much as you want for $6.99.

Visited April 2013
Talking Rock, Georgia
“Plan Better Please.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Last Sunday my husband,young adult daughter and I took my mother-in-law here after church. They have a breakfast buffet but none of us felt like having that,so we ordered off the menu. I hear the buffet is good but I can't speak to that myself this time. It was crowded,not unexpected as apparently a large number of folks were there from Mamma's congregation and she says this is common on a Sunday. This Shoney's is also right off interstate 75 and would attract travelers.This,then, is where my only real complaint comes in. You always draw a large crowd at an easily anticipated time each Sunday, you need to plan.Service was friendly but staff was unable to keep up-at least not if you were ordering off menu!!Getting our order in took an incredibly long time and getting food was even longer. Our waitress did apologize when she finally brought the food and as I said,she, and I imagine the cooks also, were very busy. Management needs to plan better. Otherwise, the food was decent and about what I would expect .I certainly would not advise against going here, just plan to be there awhile!!

• Visited February 2013
Rome, Georgia
“AWESOME Service and Breakfast Buffet!!!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We eat here about twice a month and usually enjoy our meal. On 12/30 we arrived and hour before the buffet ended and I was expecting the worst. Everything was hot and fresh and our server "Val" was outstanding!!! She was very attentive to our booth and kept my coffee hot and fresh. I love to eat but I must say the service was even better than the meal!! Great job Valerie!!!

• Visited December 2012

Been to Shoney's? Share your experiences!