“Great food, excellent value. Amazing atmosphere”
Review of The Fork Diner - CLOSED

The Fork Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Nashua, Iowa
“Great food, excellent value. Amazing atmosphere”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant is a hidden gem. They make great home cooked style food. Service wine and beer with a BIG smile and great service. The all you can eat catfish was terrific. The desserts were yummy.

• Visited October 2013

McDonough, Georgia
“Great Find”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Just visited The Fork with my sister and bro.in law what a great place the owner and entire staff were wonderful the food was very very good. I will be back when ever I'm near.

• Visited October 2013
Calhoun, GA
“Local place is very good”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've been eating at the once titled "Fork in the Road" restaurant for a good while. When it moved to a shopping center and became "The Fork", I eagerly awaited its opening. Disappointed the first time...sorry Gray, but have eaten there since and the restaurant seems to be finding its niche. I ate their recently, and the fare was very good. One thing is my mother (who is 90) and my husband found the cole slaw lacking. It needs a little more umph! Other than that, the food was good and there are lots of choices. I understand that there is live entertainment on occasion and a bingo night along with karaoke. Since it is local, I am hoping this restaurant is around for a long time. I love the local art work displayed and the fact that I know the people who own it. Oh, and the desserts are to die for, homemade pies and cakes. Yummy.

• Visited July 2013
Rome
“Great Food, Great Folks!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was our second trip to The Fork Dinner and I can say enthusiastically the the word of mouth recommendations I got about this place were true! Tonight we had beef tips over mashed potatoes, squash casserole and my daughter had the country fried steak. The BTOP was comfort food at its best and my daughter loved the CFS. If you are anywhere near Calhoun, GA you OWE it to yourself to visit this diamond hiding in a strip mall; you won't be sorry!

• Visited June 2013
Calhoun GA
“Good food...long wait...irritable owners.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have been wanting to try this place for a long time. I finally went there over spring break. It took a long time to get my food, but I was in no hurry, so I didn't mind that. The checkout process was unpleasant, though..I had to wait a long time to pay and the entire time I waited, the people whom I assume own the place (as they were behind the counter) were really complaining about things and in a very loud manner. I thought it was pretty tacky and no one at all seemed to appreciate my business....something a southern business should excel at doing. I will try one more time, though....and chalk it up to a bad day. :)

• Visited April 2013