“Great Lunch Place!”

Cuisines: American
Calhoun, Georgia
“Great Lunch Place!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I always enjoy eating at Christian and Jakes. They have the best soups and desserts. The cream of asparagus and the lobster bisque is awesome. :)

The desserts...what can I say....they rock.

• Visited October 2013

Calhoun, Georgia
“YUMMY Boar's Head meats”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Deliciousness! HIgh prices but it's almost a half pound of meat on a sandwich! Delicious! It was clean and neat and HUGE desserts to choose from!

Visited July 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Why then, eat fast food?”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

A bistro in Calhoun? A mile west off of I-75 on GA53? Why would anyone choose the junk fast food eateries that line the highway then?

Driving hungrily from Nashville to Atlanta, these questions came to mind as we pulled into a neat cafe/deli-like eatery. We were pleasantly surprised what we saw, blown away with the diverse menu, and really enjoyed A+ service (Steven) to go along with the fine food. Had the salad more greens than iceberg alone, it would've got 5-star rating. Can't wait to return as I drive that leg often. Nicely done, C&J's!

Yelnak

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Georgia, United States
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here for the first time and WOW was it delicious! There were 4 adults and 2 small children in our party and we all enjoyed our food. I had a salad that you could choose between several items to go on top and I got the chicken salad and shrimp salad and it comes with potato salad yummy, my oldest ate the hot dog meal (boars head) he ate every bite and my husband had the chef salad, our littlest one ate a bowl of cheese and bread(o: the other 2 people in our party had the ruben and Manhatten and they loved theres are well. We will be back soon thanks for a great meal. Oh and their deserts looked awesome!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hillary S
Adairsville, Georgia
“Sweet little gem!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just moved to the area and was delighted to find such a wonderful little "Bistro." Once I looked at the dessert case I knew I was saving space for one of them! I chose Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake - DELICIOUS! I love soup so I chose a bowl of the soup de jour, Vegetable Beef which was served with crusty croutons . . . just the way I Iike it. It to was DELICIOUS! Nice time - the Reuben . . . my favorite sandwich and there will be lots of next times! Great job Christian!

Visited June 2013