“YUMMY Boar's Head meats”

Christian and Jake's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Calhoun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Deliciousness! HIgh prices but it's almost a half pound of meat on a sandwich! Delicious! It was clean and neat and HUGE desserts to choose from!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

A bistro in Calhoun? A mile west off of I-75 on GA53? Why would anyone choose the junk fast food eateries that line the highway then?

Driving hungrily from Nashville to Atlanta, these questions came to mind as we pulled into a neat cafe/deli-like eatery. We were pleasantly surprised what we saw, blown away with the diverse menu, and really enjoyed A+ service (Steven) to go along with the fine food. Had the salad more greens than iceberg alone, it would've got 5-star rating. Can't wait to return as I drive that leg often. Nicely done, C&J's!

Yelnak

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here for the first time and WOW was it delicious! There were 4 adults and 2 small children in our party and we all enjoyed our food. I had a salad that you could choose between several items to go on top and I got the chicken salad and shrimp salad and it comes with potato salad yummy, my oldest ate the hot dog meal (boars head) he ate every bite and my husband had the chef salad, our littlest one ate a bowl of cheese and bread(o: the other 2 people in our party had the ruben and Manhatten and they loved theres are well. We will be back soon thanks for a great meal. Oh and their deserts looked awesome!

1  Thank Hillary S
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just moved to the area and was delighted to find such a wonderful little "Bistro." Once I looked at the dessert case I knew I was saving space for one of them! I chose Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake - DELICIOUS! I love soup so I chose a bowl of the soup de jour, Vegetable Beef which was served with crusty croutons . . . just the way I Iike it. It to was DELICIOUS! Nice time - the Reuben . . . my favorite sandwich and there will be lots of next times! Great job Christian!

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I was sorta nervous goin into this place because I'd never been before but I left impressed on all levels! Great sandwiches, KILLER TASTEY soups and slap yo momma pies!!!! Do it!

1  Thank Zak99