“Love it and pop by as often as I can!”
Review of Thurston's - CLOSED

Thurston's
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I love this gem! The decor is welcoming, the coffee is really good and they really work to make sure that I get what I want! So friendly that it lifts my spirits just to visit. Great place to meet for breakfast or lunch with a friend or a group. Intimate seating and super atmosphere.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great soup, salads and sandwiches. My favorites are the Dante and Houdini Paninis. Also a great place to grab coffee in the morning.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I truly love the atmosphere and menu at Thurston's. Everyone is so nice and the food is delish. It is a little pricy, but they use fresh - not out of a can selections and the soups are always so yummy. I highly recommend this restaurant for business or just casual lunch. Love the old building, but it can be a little cramped at times. Wonderful place. They have a couple of tables out front, but really dont have the room for a large outdoor seating.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I really like Thurston's. It's location is perfect, right smack in the middle of Calhoun. And it has a certain sweet charm in a wonderful old renovated building. The food is top notch breakfast and lunch fare with sandwiches not of the ordinary. It's comfortable and inviting with a friendly group of employees. It's a bit pricier than some might want, but, to me, it's worth every penny. I highly recommend Thurston's.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my business lunch at Thurston's. Nice paninis and friendly service. Order at the counter - not my preferred method, but efficient. Good flavors and sandwich size. I recommend for a relaxed lunch.