“Great Food, Atmosphere and Service”

El Nopal Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Calhoun
Cuisines: Mexican
Knoxville, TN
“Great Food, Atmosphere and Service”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Enroute home it was getting late, stuck in traffic thru Atlanta, just wanting a good meal. Took the Calhoun exit, not knowing anything about the area, but was delighted to stumber on El Nopal. The food was excellent, the beer cold and the waiter Chino, polite and excellent server. It was nearing 10pm and they still had a large crowd....when traveling this way again, we will go back, only wish they were closer.

• Visited May 2014

Panama City, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is our second time going here for a family meal - six adults and a baby. The service was excellent and the food is the best Mexican I've had in this area. The waiter was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Also, he was very patient with me changing my order - twice. Just could not make up my find!

I just wish it was closer to where we live rather than 45 minutes away!

• Visited May 2014
Calhoun, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mexican, great prices”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Enjoy it every time I go. They even have extra fiber tortillas for those wanting lower carb options. Try the chicken soup!

• Visited March 2014
Rome, Georgia, United States
“El Nopal Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you like authentic mexican food you will love El Nopal in Calhoun Ga. My favorite is the chips and queso and the soft taco.

• Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Family in Hospital”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My Mom was in the hospital in this town. We all flew in to see her. I certainly didn't know where to go other than places called Mamas or Big Johns treats. We decided to try El Nopal as it looked new but was packed.
We got a seat right away service was very prompt and good. When I go back to visit my Mom I will go here again.

Visited March 2014