“It's mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
USA
“It's mexican”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It is just like every other Mexican place to eat. Nothing special. the only reason we go is because our friends thing it great.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank fiorita

Leesburg, Georgia
“Family Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a great restaurant for families. In keeping with the family oriented owners, this is truly a fine restaurant for families. The restaurant was clean, the menu varied for all ages, the service fast and the prices reasonable. We came here with my son-in-law and daughter plus the two grand-children (ages 4 and 6). The adults had one of the special mexican dishes and the kids each had a hamburger with fries. The service people were very friendly/helpful and the final price didn't break dear old dad.

Visited January 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We I arrived at the restruant I could tell it was crowded and there was a line at the hostess station to be seated. But the restruant is very large and we were seated quickly. Our order was taken in a friendly and efficient manner the food came out quickly and my veggie quesidella was great.

Georgia
“Yummy!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

One of my tests of a good Mexican place is the chips and salsa and El Nopal passes the test. The salsa is smooth, has a fresh taste and is somewhere between medium and hot. The chips were warm and crispy and I couldn't stop eating them. The cheese dip with jalapenos is hot, so be aware of this if you prefer your food mild. We ordered off the numbered menu, standard at most Mexican restaurants. Mine included a chili relleno, taco, rice and beans. My husband's included a taco, burrito, rice and beans. We both cleaned our plates out. A note to travelers: this restaurant is only about 1/2 mile from I-75, so if you're just passing through, it is a nice alternative to fast food.

• Visited November 2012
Lindale, Georgia
“Great Mexican Food, Reasonable Price”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Most everything on the menu is outstanding. I haven't gotten a bad meal yet. We love the house white cheese dip. Excellent bar service.

Visited August 2012