“We eat there once/twice a week!”
Review of Duke's Wings and Seafood - CLOSED

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Corner lot Across from calhoun, ga Post Office
Reviewed July 1, 2013

They have the best fried oysters, chicken, and Philly steak sandwich we have ever had! Everything else we've had is great also. We are extremely pleased at the quality, taste, and portions of their food.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had visited much arlier and had their low country boil which was good but my husband got deathly ill. We really have cme to think he is allergic to crawfish-(mostly in his head). Locals always commented on how good his wings were but I will nevr get the chance to find out.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

After moving from Texas to eastern NC I despaired of ever tasting good fried catfish ever again. I was visiting in Adairsville GA recently and we went to Duke's twice. I couldn't stay away from the catfish. I don't know how they do it but it is by far the crunchiest and the best catfish I have ever had. The onion rings are divine. Thanks for a wonderful treat. Now if I could just find someone in NC who could fry catfish the right way in yellow corn meal. Guess I will just have to make regular trips to Calhoun.

3  Thank aurelia2616
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Awesome restaurant that has a great variety of food and beverages. The lunch hot bar is great, and the fried chicken is lip smacking good. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank DADSBUCKSHOT
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I ate here. I had a Restaurant Impossible moment the second I stepped in the door. The place had a foul odor. The waitress was rude and was very slow for a half full restaurant. She even at one point put an empty service tray on our table and started clearing the table next to ours dirty dishes onto our table! I have never seen that before and won't put up with it again. I was so shocked! The food was less than sub-par as well. Never again!